Vacancies at Environcom
Fork Lift Drivers, Grantham - £7.66/hour
We are currently recruiting for Fork Lift Truck Drivers with a Counterbalance Licence for an immediate start.
Duties will include operating machinery and loading and unloading. Hours of work are on a rotating shift pattern, so you must be available to work between 8 and 12 hours, mornings, afternoons and nights.
An in date Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence is required. This is a full time position including nights.
Multi-Skilled Engineer (with electrical bias), Stourbridge - £30k
The role of a Multi skilled engineer is essential in keeping the plant running at all times in order to maximise productivity, minimise downtime.
- Following the maintenance schedule that is in place to ensure that all efforts are made to ensure that all operational plant is running at maximum capacity and efficiency.
- Utilise all downtime in order to identify and carry out preventative maintenance, Repairs and cleaning as required.
- Consider ways in which to increase the operational efficiency and runtime percentage by minimising downtime.
- In co-operation with the Site Shift Managers ensure that the plant is kept in a clean and tidy condition daily, allowing safe and effective maintenance work to be carried out, problems to be identified and a professional appearance to be presented at all times.
- Carry out required maintenance to all areas of site facilities.
- Effectively manage your own time in order to complete all planned, unplanned maintenance, Cleaning and repairs.
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines, to ensure SSOW and correct PPE is worn at all times. Procedures that are in place for permits to work are followed and adhered to at all times, including (Working at height, hot work and working in enclosed spaces) correct manual handling procedures must be followed at all times.
Role related knowledge/skills and experience
- Experience/Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience/Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Good attention to detail is essential; the role of an Engineer is vital to our operation and the quality of work is the key to success.
- A good understanding or work based instructions or the ability to pick up new ways of working quickly.
- Health and Safety,
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Permits to Work.
- Fabrication. Welding, Structural work.
- Mobile plant
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering: 2 years